The admission function includes the admission of undergraduate students for bachelor, advanced diploma, diploma degrees and graduate students admission for the master degree. The admission function also includes transfer admission, readmission, continuing to higher degree.
- Admission to the BUC is based upon the applicant’s credentials and the instructional capacity of the College.
- An applicant’s credentials are defined as their prior academic preparation.
(General education diploma for undergraduate students and bachelor degree for master students).
- Satisfaction of all applicable Foundation Program requirements and proficiencies ;( foundation levels and exit exam) are required for progression to academic programs.
- Acceptable student conduct.
- All prospective students must complete the application and submit the full official documentation required for admission; no person may be admitted to the College without submission of the complete official documentation. (Required official documents are shown on the back of the application form).
- Students who are in good academic standing, withdraw or leave the College during the course of a regular academic semester (first or second) are required to apply for readmission according to BUC policies.
- All students should receive an official Student Identification Card (ID
For use while an active student at BUC. Students are required to present their Student ID Card to secure various College services, for admission to final examinations, for campus access, and for other purposes, and students must present their Student ID Card to College officials upon request.
- For more details about admission to BUC contact admission desk at BUC premises.