Taking into consideration the necessity of assisting and guiding the undergraduate and graduate students, Career and guidance office was established in the college and is structurally attached to Student Affairs.
The following tasks are among the responsibilities of the office:
- Establishing and saving a database for the graduate students and undergraduates through maintaining constant contacts with the students by whatever possible means.
- Establishing contacts and maintaining collaboration with all the other on campus and off campus administrative and academic departments to organize seminars, deliver lectures and hold workshops to provide knowledgeable and adaptable graduates and make them more competent and able to write resumes and undergo job interviews. The students are then well-prepared for job positions as they are provided with the necessary skills and directions. Training has always been made available to prospective students and graduates.
- Maintaining constant contacts with the graduates.
- Considering the possibility of assisting the graduates in their jobs.
- Helping the students to explore their skills and potentials.
- Coordinating with the institutions in the private and public sectors.
- change Professional Advisement and Assistance to Career orientation and guidance office