Department OF English Language And Literature
- Enable students to develop knowledge in English language and literature; and acquire language and translation skills needed in the job market.
- Develop students’ critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Promote students’ creativity and learning skills though classroom work and extracurricular activities.
- Enable students to communicate information confidently and efficiently in spoken and written discourse.
- Promote diversity and teamwork that would help students work in a multi-cultural environment.
- Help faculty enhance their research performance and contribute to national and international knowledge production.
- Provide technology-based learning environments that would ensure and secure academic integrity and research ethics.