College admission requirements!
For admission to the college, the student is required to have successfully obtained a high school certificate or its equivalent, whether inside or outside the Sultanate, provided that the student who obtained a high school certificate from outside the Sultanate must equalize the certificate at the concerned authorities in the Ministry of Education in the Sultanate
1. A certified revealed the marks of the original general education diploma, an equivalency certificate from the Ministry of Education in the Sultanate for students who obtained it from outside the Sultanate.
2. Passport copy
3. Certificate of good conduct and behavior.
4. A copy of the birth certificate.
5. Three photographs.
6. The admission form filled with data that the student receives from the college’s admission and registration department or through the college’s website.
7. A medical certificate that he is free from infectious diseases.
8. Acceptance fees (100) riyals (non-refundable) can be paid electronically.