Student Activities Department
The Student Activities Department is concerned with supervising students in the implementation of many aspects of student activities “cultural, sports, roving clans, volunteer work.” Such as communication, teamwork, and leadership, through which talents and energies are discovered and invested, and students are integrated into university life through the various facilities of the Student Activities Center, including sports, cultural and recreational facilities to serve the vision and mission of the college.
Student clubs and groups
- Media group
- theater group
- A voluntary cover and cover group
- Debate Club
- Literature group
- Karate Club
- roving clans
- Arts Society
- Sports Teams
- English language skills club
- LAW clinic
- Business club
- IT club
- Foundation Club.
- Culture and Creativity Group.
Student advisory council
It aims to plan and achieve positive student participation in decision-making in the college to develop the educational process and student activities, and to communicate students’ perspectives on the educational, extracurricular and service activities provided in the institution.
1. Representing college students in college council meetings, academic department councils, student clubs and groups, and some official and subsidiary committees.
2. Transferring students’ suggestions and opinions to the college administration.
3. Participation in the development and improvement of the educational process and the services provided to students.
4. Work to implement the students’ proposals as much as possible through coordination with the concerned authorities, and in a manner that does not conflict with the college’s regulations and policies,
5. Enhancing communication horizons and creating a link between students and college officials
6. Providing support and assistance to college students.
7. Cooperation to make the college a professional educational community, and an incubating environment for the generation and development of knowledge and the acquisition of ideals, ethics, acquaintance and harmony among all its employees.
8. Documenting the plans and activities of the Student Advisory Council in their records at the council’s headquarters.