Human Resource Development Program
To make a positive impact in the field of Human resource management locally and globally.
To provide high-quality education and facilitate research in Human Resource Management that benefits the organization and its stakeholders.
Programme aims and Learning Outcomes
- Equip our graduates with the ability to think critically, evaluate key terms, theories/concepts and practices within the field of HRM.
- Ensure that our graduates exhibit excellent technical, interpersonal, and communication skills required at work.
- Foster teamwork and leadership skills through group work and assignments appreciating cultural diversity.
- Provide our graduates with advanced professional knowledge to evaluate HRM related social, cultural, ethical and environmental responsibilities and issues in a global context.
- Mold our graduates as ethically and socially responsible professionals, innovative solutions to problems in the field of HRM.
- Endow our graduates with sound research and entrepreneurial skills that enhance their innovative mindset and implement new skills and techniques in their organizations.
Programme Learning Outcomes (PLOs):
- Examine the fundamental and advanced concepts, theories, and functions of Human
- Interpret the legal and ethical concepts related to employment laws, practices and industrial relations.
- Display strong written and interpersonal communications and negotiation skills required in resolving disputes at the workplace.
- Demonstrate sound entrepreneurial, research, analytical, and critical thinking skills required for ethical decision making.
- Explain the importance of teamwork and motivation in leading a culturally diverse workforce.
- Develop effective HR strategies and policies related to staffing, training and development, and employee performance appraisals.
- Utilize advanced technologies in HR Planning and assessment of training needs in crafting innovative HR decisions in organizations.